Madness Consternation Madness Consternation

Not as good as Apotheosis

I loved Apotheosis, best of the series by far. But it's unfair to compare, so I'll stick to plain reviewing.

The animation was smooth, drawing was good, as always. Not perfect, but very good nonetheless, so no complaints there.

However, for me anyway, it lacked the style and humour of previous installments, and thus I did not enjoy Consternation. Someone before said he didn't feel it every time our protagonist killed someone, and I have to agree. Plus, I didn't really like the whole fire monster ghost thing, but that's just me.

Awaiting your next submission!

ANIMATION INVASION ANIMATION INVASION

You, sir, are a genius

That's gotta be the best animation I've seen on newgrounds. possibly not my favourite, but still a brilliant piece of work. Well worth the six months of hard work :) Everything was just perfect, I can think of nothing you have done wrong. Good job!

Pokemon Snot Green Pokemon Snot Green

What's up with all these guys?

Ignore those other people reviewing it, they don't have a clue. That was funny, but not hilarious, and well made. Keep it up!

Prince of War Prince of War

Better than the original. Which was brilliant

I love this game! I played the original version and this is so much better. good work Armorgames!

3d logic 3d logic

I gave up at level 16 :'(

But, lo and behold, I wil be able to pick up where I left it when I feel up to it!

Nicely made game, an improvement may be some sound, but the option to turn it off aswell, if anyone liked the silence

Battle Bees, 1945 Battle Bees, 1945

Decently good

Nice try, and some good work overall. Next time, possibly include a reply button?